Thursday, September 11, 2008

Braxton has graduated to a crib...

I will post more pictures this weekend...
What a surprise when I went to visit Braxton today... they moved him out of the isolet (sp) into a crib, he lost the bili-lights, was swaddled in blankets, and had a shirt on - WOW!!!! He has also mastered in blood pressure so they are no longer continually checking that - one more cord gone. I had to check him over twice as I wasn't sure if it was him I was looking at. They started his feedings on Wednesday however they are feeding him through a tube that runs from his nose to his stomach as his oxygen needs are still at around 30%. He is showing his true male characteristics and taking his sweet old time. I can now hold him whenever I want to - just have to be careful of all of his cords. Craig and I are both going to visit him tomorrow (he hasn't been able to see him since last week Friday) - I think he will be totally shocked.
I have yet to get pictures of Craig and Braxton as things went down so fast from the time he was born so super excited to get those.
Thanks Again for the continued thoughts and prayers... they are definitely working. There is still a possibility that he could come home on Sunday but if not then hopefully a couple days thereafter.
Have a Great Weekend...
Craig, Tifanie, Payton, Brooks, and Braxton

1 comment:

The Carr Family said...

So glad to hear things are going well. You continue to be in our prayers and we can't wait for Ramsey to meet Braxton! Enjoy your time with him this weekend, he sounds like a little trooper!

Can't wait to see more pictures of him!